Gillian Chung: I don't have any hatred


Gillian Chung: I don't have any hatred

After the hearing for the ‘Artiste nude case’, computer technician, Sze Ho-Chun, was sent to jail for 8 and a half months according to 3 cases of dishonest usage of computer, and the trial ended. Gillian Chung(Ah Gil) was interviewed by the Sina reporters yesterday, and was asked whether she took notice of the case, she disclosed that she already let go of her unhappy past, and did not have any hatred for Edison Chen, and will start anew if she can find a new partner in the future.

Love boyfriend to be broadminded and not petty

Ah Gil said: “Actually the incident already happened, I didn’t take note of the trial, and I don’t want to bother.” The host asked her whether she put in her heart, and whether she hate the other party? She said: “I am slowly beginning not to hate him, I am an Aquarius, and I will always forget those people I hate. After this, if I can find someone else I love, I will choose to start afresh, and I think this will be fated.” She wished that her other half will view her as a normal person, broadminded and not petty, when speaking of her rumored boyfriend, Juno Mak, she said that they’re still friends, and she praised that Juno was loyal, treated her good and she was happy.

Twins’ spirit won’t be gone

After stopping work for a year, she said that it was stressful no matter to the outside world or her, and she always asked herself whether she was prepared. Whenever she was walking on the streets, and a stranger told her to ‘add oil’, she would regain abit of confidence. This year is the 8th anniversary for Twins, in the past year, Ah Sa had worked herself, and would Twins be back together again? Ah Gil said Twins’ spirit won’t be gone, in spirits we will be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Box